29 May 2014

The only good luck many great men ever had was being born with the ability and determination to overcome bad luck.”
I have often heard people talk about luck and how it favors a few people in the exam and how it works against others. Don’t worry, I am not pointing fingers, I have done that constantly too . But I guess there is something of a slight importance here when you are in the preparation phase for the exam.

I would not want to debate how relevant luck is in the process and how much of a difference it makes. But I would certainly like to say something – IT IS NOT IN YOUR CONTROL. And just because there is a slight something if at all there is which can affect your life, your chances in the exam, that doesn’t make you want to achieve your dream any lesser. You have that dream in you and that is why you started in the first place. Luck is one of the factors you came across in the process and you are not even sure how certain you can be about it. But there are a lot of other things you can be certain about! I do agree that it is very tempting for us to try and debate how much luck can influence the exam. For that, I would like to ask one counter question – Does it really matter? You know what you are doing, you know why you are doing and for all we know, the only good luck we need is the determination to overcome the bad one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

UKPCS2012 FINAL RESULT SAMVEG IAS DEHRADUN

    Heartfelt congratulations to all my dear student .this was outstanding performance .this was possible due to ...